Emotional and Mental Health Support in Plymouth
Having a mental health condition can affect every aspect of your life and make it harder to focus on work, school, family, and friends. All too often, these struggles cause additional stress that only worsens your anxiety and feelings of hopelessness. It is important to understand that you are not alone, and that help is available.
Millions of people of all ages struggle with mental health, and many experience difficulties finding the right combination of treatments to alleviate their symptoms. Working with a psychiatric specialist is the first and most crucial step in getting help for depression and other mental illnesses.
Mental Health Support from Psychiatric Specialists Near Plymouth
We take a caring and empathetic approach to assessing and treating adult mental health conditions. Our team of dedicated and experienced psychiatric professionals provides medication management and addresses therapy and lifestyle changes so you can get on the right path to emotional and mental wellness. Together, we will develop a treatment plan that fits your lifestyle and mental health needs.
Our team of board certified Plymouth psychiatric specialists provides support for the following mental health conditions:
- Adult ADHD: Chronic issues with disorganization, impulsive behavior, and difficulty paying attention.
- Anxiety: Includes Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Bipolar Disorder: Unusual changes in mood and energy levels resulting in manic (high energy, impulsive) and depressive (fatigue, sadness) episodes.
- Depressive Disorders: Includes Major Depressive Disorder, Dysthymia, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, and Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- Panic Disorder: Characterized by recurrent and unexpected anxiety attacks that are often debilitating.