Controlled Substance Policy
- Our providers must follow West End Consultation Group maximum dosing guidelines for controlled medications used to treat anxiety, ADHD, and insomnia.
- Patients being prescribed controlled substances agree to the possibility of being required to do random toxicology screens in order to get prescriptions of controlled substances.
- Our prescribers may request medical records from recent prescribers before prescribing any psychiatric medications
- Our providers do not prescribe pain medication or medical cannabis
- If you are taking narcotic pain medication, medical cannabis, or are abusing drugs or alcohol our providers may not prescribe controlled medications to you.
- No controlled substance medications will be prescribed without an in person appointment with a prescriber.
- Taking the controlled substance other than how it is prescribed is grounds for termination of care
- Positive toxicology screens is grounds for termination of care