Emotional and Mental Health Support in Eden Prairie
Mental health conditions affect every aspect of our lives and often make it difficult to focus on work, school, friends, and family. When left unaddressed, these struggles cause additional stress that worsens mental illness symptoms and leads to increased anxiety and feelings of hopelessness. It is important to understand that you are not alone, and that help is available.
Millions of people of all ages and backgrounds struggle with mental health. Many also have trouble finding a treatment plan that alleviates their symptoms effectively. Working with a psychiatric professional is the first and most essential step in getting help for depression and other mental illnesses.
Mental Health Support from Psychiatric Specialists in Minnesota
We take a caring and empathetic approach to assessing and treating mental health conditions in adults throughout the Twin Cities metro area. Our team of experienced psychiatric professionals provides medication management and treatment plans to get you on the right path to emotional and mental wellness. Together, we will develop a treatment plan that fits your lifestyle and mental health needs.
Our team of board certified Minnesota psychiatric specialists provides support for the following adult mental health conditions:
- Adult ADHD: Chronic issues with disorganization, impulsive behavior, and difficulty paying attention.
- Anxiety: Includes Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Bipolar Disorder: Unusual changes in mood and energy levels resulting in manic (high energy, impulsive) and depressive (fatigue, sadness) episodes.
- Depressive Disorders: Includes Major Depressive Disorder, Dysthymia, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, and Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- Panic Disorder: Characterized by recurrent and unexpected anxiety attacks that are often debilitating.
- Performance Anxiety: “Stage Fright” that includes physical and emotional symptoms that interfere with your public performance skills.