Emotional and Mental Health Support in Minnetonka
Mental health conditions affect every aspect of our lives and often make it difficult to focus on work, school, friends, and family. When these conditions are left unaddressed, it causes additional stress that makes mental illness symptoms worse, leading to anxiety and feelings of hopelessness. It is important to understand that you are not alone, and that help is available.
Millions of people of all ages struggle with mental health, and many have trouble finding the right treatment plan to alleviate their symptoms. Working with a psychiatric professional is the first and most essential step in getting help for your ADHD, depression, or anxiety.
Mental Health Support from Psychiatric Specialists Near Minnetonka
We take a caring and empathetic approach to assessing and treating mental health conditions in adults. Our team of experienced professionals provides medication management and psychiatric support to get you on the right path to emotional and mental wellness. Together, we will develop a treatment plan that fits your lifestyle and mental health needs.
Our team of board-certified psychiatric specialists is located near Minnetonka and provides support for the following mental health conditions:
- Adult ADHD: Chronic issues with disorganization, impulsive behavior, and difficulty paying attention.
- Anxiety: Includes Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Bipolar Disorder: Unusual changes in mood and energy levels resulting in manic (high energy, impulsive) and depressive (fatigue, sadness) episodes.
- Depressive Disorders: Includes Major Depressive Disorder, Dysthymia, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, and Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- Panic Disorder: Characterized by recurrent and unexpected anxiety attacks that are often debilitating.
- Performance Anxiety: “Stage Fright” that includes physical and emotional symptoms that interfere with your public performance skills.