Psychiatric Mental Health Support in Chanhassen
Mental health conditions affect every aspect of our lives, making it difficult to focus on work, school, family, and friends. Dealing with these struggles causes additional stress and anxiety that only worsens mental illness symptoms and can lead to feelings of hopelessness. It is important to understand that you are not alone, and that help is available.
Millions of people of all ages struggle with mental health conditions, and many have difficulty finding the right treatment plan to alleviate their symptoms. Working with a licensed psychiatric professional is the first and most essential step in getting help for anxiety, depression, and other mental illnesses.
Mental Health Support from Psychiatric Specialists Near Chanhassen
We take a caring and empathetic approach to assessing and treating a variety of mental health conditions in adults. Our team of experienced psychiatric professionals provides medication management and other support to get you on the right path to emotional and mental wellness. Together, we will develop a treatment plan that fits your lifestyle and mental health needs.
Our team of licensed Chanhassen psychiatric specialists provides support for the following mental health conditions:
- Adult ADHD: Chronic issues with disorganization, impulsive behavior, and difficulty paying attention.
- Anxiety: Includes Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Bipolar Disorder: Unusual changes in mood and energy levels resulting in manic (high energy, impulsive) and depressive (fatigue, sadness) episodes.
- Depressive Disorders: Includes Major Depressive Disorder, Dysthymia, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, and Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- Panic Disorder: Characterized by recurrent and unexpected anxiety attacks that are often debilitating.