Emotional and Mental Health Support in Edina
Mental health conditions affect every aspect of our lives and often make it difficult to focus on work, school, friends, and family. These struggles cause additional stress that only worsens mental illness symptoms and leads to increased feelings of anxiety and feelings of hopelessness. It is important to understand that you are not alone, and that help is available.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues, and many have trouble finding the right treatment plan to alleviate their symptoms. Working with a psychiatric professional is the first and most essential step in getting help for depression and other mental illnesses.
Mental Health Support from Psychiatric Specialists Near Edina
We take a caring and empathetic approach to assessing and treating mental health conditions in adults. Our team of experienced psychiatric professionals provides a variety of support services, including medication management and lifestyle changes to get you on a path to emotional and mental wellness. Together, we will develop a treatment plan that fits not only your mental health needs but your lifestyle.
Our team of licensed psychiatric specialists near Edina provides support for the following mental health conditions:
- Adult ADHD: Chronic issues with disorganization, impulsive behavior, and difficulty paying attention.
- Anxiety: Includes Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Bipolar Disorder: Unusual changes in mood and energy levels resulting in manic (high energy, impulsive) and depressive (fatigue, sadness) episodes.
- Depressive Disorders: Includes Major Depressive Disorder, Dysthymia, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, and Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- Panic Disorder: Characterized by recurrent and unexpected anxiety attacks that are often debilitating.
- Performance Anxiety: “Stage Fright” that includes physical and emotional symptoms that interfere with your public performance skills.