Overdue Balance Policy
A balance is considered “overdue” when the client has not made a payment on the amount not covered by insurance within 2 billing cycles (60 days) since the appointment.
- Clients with overdue balances exceeding $300 will be required to comply with one of the three options listed below:
- Pay down their balance before being seen for an appointment with a provider
- Pay upfront for their appointment before being seen by a provider
- Reschedule the appointment until their balance is reduced to under $300.
- If a client has a balance that has been outstanding for 90+ days, regardless of the amount, they must pay for any appointment going forward upfront and in full.