Psychiatric Mental Health Support in Bloomington
Mental health conditions affect every aspect of our lives and often make it difficult to focus on work, school, friends, and family. When left unaddressed, these struggles cause additional stress that only worsens mental illness symptoms, leading to feelings of hopelessness. It is important to understand that you are not alone, and that help is available.
People of all ages and backgrounds struggle with mental health and often have trouble finding the right treatments to alleviate their symptoms. Working with a psychiatric professional is the first and most important step in getting help for depression, anxiety, and other mental illnesses.
Mental Health Support from Psychiatric Providers Near Bloomington
We take a caring and empathetic approach to assessing and treating mental health conditions in adults. Our team of experienced psychiatric professionals provides support, including medication management and personalized treatments to get you on the right path to emotional wellness. Together, we will develop a treatment plan that fits your lifestyle and mental health needs.
Our team of licensed psychiatric specialists is located near Bloomington, MN, and provides support for the following mental health conditions:
- Adult ADHD: Chronic issues with disorganization, impulsive behavior, and difficulty paying attention.
- Anxiety: Includes Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Bipolar Disorder: Unusual changes in mood and energy levels resulting in manic (high energy, impulsive) and depressive (fatigue, sadness) episodes.
- Depressive Disorders: Includes Major Depressive Disorder, Dysthymia, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, and Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- Panic Disorder: Characterized by recurrent and unexpected anxiety attacks that are often debilitating.
- Performance Anxiety: “Stage Fright” that includes physical and emotional symptoms that interfere with your public performance skills.