Emotional and Mental Health Support in St. Louis Park
Mental health conditions affect every aspect of our lives, making it difficult to focus on work, school, friends, and family. These struggles cause additional stress that only worsens mental illness symptoms and contributes to anxiety and feelings of hopelessness. It is important to understand that you are not alone, and that help is available.
Millions of people of all ages and backgrounds struggle with mental health. Many also experience trouble finding a treatment plan that alleviates their symptoms. Working with a psychiatric professional is the first and most crucial step in getting help for depression, anxiety, and other mental illnesses.
Professional Mental Health Support in St. Louis Park
The psychiatric specialists at West End Consultation Group take a caring and empathetic approach to helping people treat and manage their mental health conditions. Our psychiatric professionals provide medication management, and other support needed to get you on the right path to improve your emotional and mental health. Together, we will develop a mental health support and treatment plan that fits your lifestyle and mental wellness needs.
Our team of board certified psychiatric specialists is conveniently located in St. Louis Park, MN near The West End and provides support for several mental health conditions, including:
- Adult ADHD: Chronic issues with disorganization, impulsive behavior, and difficulty paying attention.
- Anxiety: Includes Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Bipolar Disorder: Unusual changes in mood and energy levels resulting in manic (high energy, impulsive) and depressive (fatigue, sadness) episodes.
- Depressive Disorders: Includes Major Depressive Disorder, Dysthymia, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, and Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- Panic Disorder: Characterized by recurrent and unexpected anxiety attacks that are often debilitating.
- Performance Anxiety: “Stage Fright” that includes physical and emotional symptoms that interfere with your public performance skills.